- Pacific Garbage Patch Grows to Size of Texas
- Ancient Bo Tribe Becomes Extinct
- Wii Injury – The Wii Fit Backlash
- Graduation Rates: City Folk v. Country Bumpkins
- The State of Stress
- Stem Cell Restrictions Slackened
- Fighting the Stigma of the “Stupid” American Tourist
- Perfect Smiles Triumph Despite Economy
- Should I be an Organ Donor?
- More Morels! Mushroom-Hunting Season is Upon Us!
Category Archives: Fitness
With anywhere between 40 and 400 trainer certification programs flooding the market, it can be difficult differentiating a good trainer from a bad, and under qualified, one. Continue reading
Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Spurs can cause debilitating pain. The symptoms usually hurt in the morning and feel better after you take a few steps. However, for some people the pain doesn’t go away and they need help. Continue reading
We know that exercise is important for teenagers and sport is an ideal outlet for all that energy. It doesn’t matter why teenagers are attracted to sport. In fact, for many of them it is seen as an opportunity to become popular and more attractive. As parents we shouldn’t knock that reason! Regardless of why they decide to participate, there is a range of benefits for them. Continue reading