- Pacific Garbage Patch Grows to Size of Texas
- Ancient Bo Tribe Becomes Extinct
- Wii Injury – The Wii Fit Backlash
- Graduation Rates: City Folk v. Country Bumpkins
- The State of Stress
- Stem Cell Restrictions Slackened
- Fighting the Stigma of the “Stupid” American Tourist
- Perfect Smiles Triumph Despite Economy
- Should I be an Organ Donor?
- More Morels! Mushroom-Hunting Season is Upon Us!
Tag Archives: recreation
These tips on how to make a kite fly straight should be handy for anyone making simple homemade kites for the first time. The factors include symmetry in sail shape, sail billow, spar flexibility and weight. Also important is the overall weight of the kite and the flying line itself. Bridles can also play a part. Continue reading
Should your toddler get on the amusement park rides that are so inviting? Many parents wonder about the best age to introduce young children to the rides at theme or amusement parks that often attract children. While it may be tempting to buckle your little one for an exhilarating ride, give some thought to criteria like those outlined below to see if your child is truly ready for a mobile ride of this type: Continue reading